Thursday, December 1, 2011

Amanda Russell Workout


 If you are like me, your day off decision goes something like this... Exercise or catch up on sleep? Well now you can do BOTH, just take it from my dear friend (and former roommate) fitness guru Amanda Russell.



 
A Note from Amanda:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYONE is busy right? Well, I've come to learn that 'busy' is a very relative term.

You see, I had the opportunity to live with my best friend while she was going through medical school and later residency -- this has forever altered what I call 'busy'.  

I've seen firsthand what the medical community goes through and how mentally and physically draining their hours of labor are (and the respect I have for you is indescribable)! BUT, I think one of the BEST things you can do for yourself is squeeze in a 'quickie' - a workout that is! All you need is 15 minutes and yourself! 


And yes with an intense workout like this, it's better than most hour long workouts, plus it will rejuvenate you and get you into stellar shape so you'll be the hottest doctor on the floor :)

For more like these, SUBSCRIBE to my channel and tune in for all kind of busy person workouts, recipes and tricks and tips!    






No comments:

Post a Comment